- Have a tailor made vehicle finance solution
- A choice of fixed or variable interest rate
- A choice of insurance products to ensure owning your vehicle is hassle free
- A reasonable Balloon payment or residual value to match your agreement choice
- Have a guideline as to how much they can buy for
We offer private vehicle finance and rent to own options on a variety of cars from our selected service providers.
For rent to own, stock is updated on a weekly basis so as to ensure that you may provide your clients with the service they deserve. We will try to assist people who are unable to secure vehicle finance through normal channels, via a unique 24 – 60 month rental, especially developed for people who find themselves blacklisted and unable to obtain finance elsewhere. Terms and conditions do apply, however as long as you / your client meets these terms, you will be able to provide them with a set of wheels.
NB!!!… This service is currently only available in Gauteng.
For private vehicle finance, stock is updated on a weekly basis so as to ensure that you may provide your clients with the service they deserve, this service is available across the country. Private vehicle finance, if approved is repaid monthly at a variable, individual based interest rate.
This is just one of the many products available to all Ubuntu Connect Business Partners.
The calculator below indicates the potential profitability of this product. Simply enter the amount you can market to your clients each month and the calculator will indicate your potential profits.
For more information on our Business Partner Program click here.
- I understand that Ubuntu Connect is not a financial services provider and that all the content provided on this site is for informational purposes only, to facilitate the application process and in no way constitutes legal or financial advice.
- Your application for a loan remains subject to approval in-terms of our Credit Providers qualifying criteria and the provisions contained in the National Credit ACT, 34 of 2005. Our Credit Providers are an Authorised Financial Service Provider and have always promoted responsible lending whilst always being compliant with the National Credit Act.