- Some of the products on offer: Private home loans, Business home loans, Trust home loans
- Clients also have an opportunity to offer surety ship on their applications
- In certain instances, we offer loans in excess of the property value. In these cases, the amount exceeding the property value will be catered for on a separate loan account at a higher interest rate.
- To apply for a home, building or further loan with us please follow the step by step process below, from there, one of our specialized consultants will call you and assist you with the rest of your application.
Life is unpredictable, renting a home and paying someone else’s bond can be very stressful, it is for this reason that we go out of our way to assist our clients with home loans and lighten the load as best as we can. Our home loan services enable you to finance residential property, including vacant land. A wide range of flexible features and options are available, allowing you to customize and tailor your home loan to suit your specific requirements and unique lifestyle. Our home loans are the keys to your property finance needs. We assist home buyer or builder in obtaining financing (a loan) either to purchase or secure against the property from a bank We have products and services that are structured to provide additional income or to save costs.
This is just one of the many products available to all Ubuntu Connect Business Partners.
The calculator below indicates the potential profitability of this product. Simply enter the amount you can market to your clients each month and the calculator will indicate your potential profits.
For more information on our Business Partner Program click here.
- I understand that Ubuntu Connect is not a financial services provider and that all the content provided on this site is for informational purposes only, to facilitate the application process and in no way constitutes legal or financial advice.
- Your application for a loan remains subject to approval in-terms of our Credit Providers qualifying criteria and the provisions contained in the National Credit ACT, 34 of 2005. Our Credit Providers are an Authorised Financial Service Provider and have always promoted responsible lending whilst always being compliant with the National Credit Act.