- Better client relationships
- Improved ability to cross-sell
- Increased team collaboration
- Improved efficiency in serving clients
- Greater staff satisfaction
- Increased revenue and profitability
- Cost savings
- Less client attrition
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is a model for managing a company’s interactions with current and future customers. It provides a 360 degree view of customer data. It involves using technology to organize, automate, and synchronize sales, marketing, customer service, and technical support.
CRM stands for “Customer Relationship Management”, a tool that provides sales, marketing, and support teams with powerful modules to efficiently and effectively collaborate in providing the ideal customer experience and customer management. Increase sales, saves money and time, and helps grow your business by improving prospect and customer experiences by;
- Automating sales
- Providing marketing and support tasks
- Developing business-impacting insights
This is just one of the many products available to all Ubuntu Connect Business Partners.
The calculator below indicates the potential profitability of this product. Simply enter the amount you can market to your clients each month and the calculator will indicate your potential profits.
For more information on our Business Partner Program click here.