- It is quick and straightforward to apply for a loan through our online application.
- A consultant will contact you once a credit check has been processed.
- Your repayments are fixed at our service providers current interest rate for the full term of your loan. They never go up – no matter how much interest rates do.
- Repayments are over a term from 24 months up to 6 years.
- Your money could be in your bank account within 48 hours.
When you take out a loan with our chosen service provider you’ll deal with an authorised Financial Services provider, with many years of experience in the financial services industry. They support responsible lending, so if your loan application is approved, you’ll only be approved for an amount that you can afford comfortably. They’ll do their utmost to give you the best offer that they possibly can.
All our Service Providers Personal Loans are unsecured. They won’t ask you to use your car, home or any other asset as collateral. And you can use your loan for anything you want.
For your security and peace of mind, all loans are subject to the National Credit Act of 2005. Keep in mind, they consider all loan applications and every application is subject to credit approval.
Your loan will include a Personal Protection Plan, which settles your outstanding balance in the event of your death, permanent disability or certain dreaded diseases, as well as limited cover for temporary disability and retrenchment. You can substitute the Personal Protection Plan with a policy of your choice, provided the cover offered is equivalent.
This is just one of the many products available to all Ubuntu Connect Business Partners.
The calculator below indicates the potential profitability of this product. Simply enter the amount you can market to your clients each month and the calculator will indicate your potential profits.
For more information on our Business Partner Program click here.
- I understand that Ubuntu Connect is not a financial services provider and that all the content provided on this site is for informational purposes only, to facilitate the application process and in no way constitutes legal or financial advice.
- Your application for a loan remains subject to approval in-terms of our Credit Providers qualifying criteria and the provisions contained in the National Credit ACT, 34 of 2005. Our Credit Providers are an Authorised Financial Service Provider and have always promoted responsible lending whilst always being compliant with the National Credit Act.